Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The many photos of Week 2

Aesthetic view from classroom
Approaching temple


Still approaching temple

Not the temple

Aesthetic fountain

Me and the companion man

I like this one a lot

This would make a nice cover photo for my Twitter, Mary

Hey me again

It looks real compressed. I hope it's not. (note from Mom: the embedded version in the email did indeed look squashed)

Same with this one

The district after getting water

Elder Morgan is nice. He plays cello. Also League of Legends

I like taking pictures of marble benches.

Elder Babbitt: Real patriotic dude. Loves tanks.

Elder Coon: One of us had to be sporty

Elder Giauque: He looks stern, but is real nice

Aesthetic
Aesthetic
Aesthetic

I take selfies, sue me

Me ft. colored pencil behind the ear

And now the colored pencil is not behind my ear

I'm finally a licensed driver.  Also I now color coordinate my pencil to my outfit.

I'm amazed by this plastic



No comments:

Post a Comment