Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Week 4: I am a man of aesthetics

Aesthetic. I just took it bc I thought it looked aesthetic.
Hello everyone!

As we all know, the most important thing is the tweets for Mary. They are as follows:

"Something Spiritual"
"I'm sorry Fourth Missionary Talk, but you're too hyped" 
"'I was born in the MTC'
-Elder Babbitt 2k16"
"#Blindsided"

And now moving forward.

Honestly this language learning is insane. It goes so fast and yet feels like forever. I'm looking over my journal, and last week's events seem like forever ago. A lot of it is same old same old. Like my journal for the week covers maybe two pages total, but I barely remember the new kids getting here. Four Square matches are really starting to blend together. 
"I cannot write sentences because I am a failure"
I can make gerunds now. It's so cool.

Nathan Stagg from Monti is here. That's p cool.

Also I have some sad news. Elder Pulsipher is no longer district leader. I cried. He's real happy that he doesn't need to get the mail anymore. Our new district leader is Elder Coon. He's p chill.

I took many aesthetic pics at temple walk. Like so many. It was great. 

We had the Nashville Tribute Band as our devotional. They were fancy, but also not my musical style. The whole district cried at their last song except me. Bright side the choir that day had 1,703 people. I think that's the biggest record we'll have while I'm here.
TRCs are getting exponentially better. The members always compliment our Korean, and I finally can understand them and formulate sentences. It's my favorite. 

But yeah that's about my week without me explaining how to use adjectives and make gerunds and stuff.

Hope y'all are doing well. Enjoy the pics. (I like the one with the bee.)

— Elder Newton

The legendary bee picture.
P.S. Here's this week's poem.
Discover Cavalia
Neigh and Whinny
Billboards everywhere but never saw it
Stop the Problem
How?
Leave the signs up forever. 
The proof is advertising
*Cavalia*

No comments:

Post a Comment