Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Day 1: I'm safe and not dead

So yeah, everything is great here. I have a sweet companion: Elder Pulsipher. He's pretty cool, and guess what? He's also a vegan! Well, the same way I'm a vegan. Anyway it's all good. I totally know any Korean at all. We have some sick memes in our zone. Or branch. Or something.

Elder Newton and Elder Pulsipher
Also Elder Pulsipher is from Rexburg, and so far he knows everyone. Like all the Rexburginians go on missions apparently. I started calling him Mr. Popular.

Um, I love you all, tell people I'm fine and happy. Or something. Do as you will. Tell Jonah to feed my cats.

Anyway, letter time is almost done. I'll be more detailed later, but I gotta go study Korean again. 

Peace✌(I can still use emoji apparently, that's cool)

Discover MTC
Smiles and Biang
Small campus but hecka missionaries
Stop the problem.
How? 
Love the investigator
MTC

(Expect another poem next time too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment