Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Week 2: So yeah I still exist and am making memes

First some quotes for Mary to put on my Twitter:
"I've messed minutely with the memes"
-Elder Pulsipher 2k16
"Memes were but a luxury in my day" 
-Elder Coon 2k16

A group pic. President Perriton is the old guy.
Now back to your regularly scheduled update:

Things are great. Elder Neil L. Andersen was here yesterday. That was cool. We sang him happy birthday. It was an official prelude hymn and everything.
Sportswise, I still do all four square all the time. But I did one thing of Kan Jam. There were frisbees. Kinda cool. But I like four square more. I'm so good now.
Also here's a note. When teaching in Korean, don't switch to Chinese. It'll confuse them and it'll take 5 minutes to get your lesson back on track. Also my investigator I had from Day 2 became my teacher. She's cool. No one told me that would happen. Also lessons are surprisingly spiritual for broken Korean. Spirit testifies, man. Also the gift of tongues is grnine.*
Thanks to Aunt Karen for the donuts. I shared with my district and now they all like me. Sister Stringham has pics. I need to get those.
Btw I'm using my journal to make sure I'm covering everything and so far every entry starts with four square.
Vegan food is good, but Saturday nights are scrap salad nights where the salads include: only spinach; spinach, feta and pineapple; spinach and pickles; spinach, pickles, feta and salsa; etc.
I apologize for the poor punctuation if it's bad.
I'd like to give Elder Hwang a shoutout for finding me a left-handed desk, and also talking about "Birches" with me. It's his favorite poem.
Quick bonus shoutout to Ms. Parrish: She taught me that poem and I love it now.
I don't know if I mentioned it. I think I did, but I had priesthood lesson on Sunday. It went great. I actually prepared and like it made personal study great. Also Nephi is real inspirational. 

Elder Adam Reese Newton
SEP27  KOR-SEO
2005 N 900 E Unit  16
Provo UT 84602

Btw I have an address where I can get letters. Send me things, please. Letters. Or candy, but I really like letters. It makes me look popular. I will answer all letters, but it is slow because there is very little letter writing time here. 

And yeah, I'm almost out of time, so here's a discover poem inspired by Emily Gidney's package to me.

Discover the goodness of Vegetables
Cardboard and pasta steaming
Face of box but 3 dimensional nonetheless
Stop the Problem.
How?
Use want to form in a lesson
The proof is a broken key reel
The goodness of Vegetables


* Grnine = gr9 = even greater than gr8

No comments:

Post a Comment