Sunday, October 29, 2017

Week 66: But Time

He went home ㅠㅠ

But he victoriously killed a mosquito
Discover Praying Mantis
Crook and Crack
Lasting Promise but brief honeymoon
Stop the Problem
How?
Throw the shell
The proof is Leaf Discoloration
Praying Mantis

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this week was fun. On P-Day we went to the house of the people on the 50,000 and 5,000 Won bills. They're mother and son, fun fact. It was sweet, and maybe I'll try to find good pics from there, but time. 

Also there were two exchanges this week, so I felt like I never saw Elder Pulsipher. I did go to Taebaek without him, though. It was so sick. Elder Gilmore was there and he gave a fun English class message. I'd tell more about it, but time. 

Also our beloved Elder Park went home early while I was out in TaeBaek. So I came back and suddenly I was in a trio with Elder Pulsipher and Elder Lee. We met a cool French guy who thought Mormons were Amish and was hurrying to catch his bus. It's a cool story I'd love to share, but time. 

Yesterday we spent a lot of time getting ready for our Halloween party. Also my old zone leader came to church. That was cool. He's a real fun guy. I'd tell you more about him, but time.

At least the party happens tonight so I'll tell you about it next week?

Best Wishes,
Elder Newton
View from the TaeBaek apartment

Our favorite mascots out in the little city of TaeBaek

There was a festival of traditional Korean Dress and I liked the confetti that got caught in the telephone wire

We did a lot of music practice this week

Oh yeah, and my two-time zone leader, Elder Song, showed up to church because he finished his mission. That was cool
 

No comments:

Post a Comment