Sunday, October 1, 2017

Week 62: An Overdue Picture Challenge

Discover Chain
Rally and Rushing
Ripped Tide but Bound Cause
Stop the Problem
How?
Hold Your Breath
The Proof is articulate
Chain

So that was based off the only session of #GenCon I've heard so far. It was amazing and I listened to this talk at least five times. Maybe six. I'm not sure

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut we have no time so here's some random, but cool pics Mom requested to go along with other things I sent or something.
 
This cat was in the most random alley and just sat like that for the whole time. Wow

When missionaries run low on food we eat things like rice spaghetti for lunch. It's by the Book of Mormon for extra blessings

This one is also an animal, but it's a pen of pigs in a basketball court in front of a meat stand. It's not common in Korea, but it felt a little Korean

In order to make up for the lack of public transportation or my door (I think I lost those ones, but I think I've sent them in the past) have a smiling almost black-and-white 혜지

Also these lanterns are still mad aesthetic
 
And ummmmmmmmmmmm we had exchange. I found a college similar to Bird School not too far from the Christmas Cafe, which just means I have more reason to move to Munmak. And also on the way there we ran out of money on our cards so we had to pay for our ride with bills and long story short we ended up with 37 100-won coins in tow. But one was from 1998* so it was chill. 

And yeahhhhhhhhhhh that's it!

Love you all!

Best Wishes,
Elder Newton
 
* The year Elder Newton was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment