Sunday, January 15, 2017

Week 25: Operation: Youth

Discover Cloud
Floof and Fluff
Light color but heavy weight
Stop the Problem
How?
Call the Banana *
The proof is Glitter
Cloud

By the way, if y'all want to send me mail all the way to Korea with just a piece of paper that says a noun on it, I'd think that was real funny. Also I need more Discover Poem ideas. That is all.

Well, this week we had a sick time featuring the youth. It was baller. 

But first: Pictures!

I got a haircut; it's too short
We made American dinner for a youth not pictured, but he's cool, don't worry
This is Danny. We played Jenga with him and taught him how the Book of Mormon is fun. He's an American citizen.
I figured I needed to show off my apron. Thanks, Mom. Ignore my face and short hair though
We have fun in the house. But this was a little weird. (Elder Hunsaker and Elder Brown)
So yeah, anywho, back to the youth. Basically we just tried to meet with them all the time and teach them how Alma 43 is super cool. It's war and also prophets and murder. It's a sick chapter. We even went up to 삼송 which isn't even in Seoul to give a family cookies and tell them about it. We were on the train for like an hour. 

Our one investigator is still doing good. He's a real chill guy. I love him. He just passed his driving test with a hundred and yeah. I just like him. 

Still don't know what I'm doing for my birthday,† but we'll just see what happens there. 

And yeah, I continue to be bad at these, but it's fine. One day it'll be good. We'll go for it next week,

Best wishes,

Elder Newton
 
* When I asked Elder Newton about the banana and glitter, he said: "Mom, Discover poems don't make sense. I mean, they really don't. I wish I could tell you why they are the way they are"
† Jan. 20 

No comments:

Post a Comment