Sunday, January 8, 2017

Week 24: Q&A

I like aesthetics more than pics of me
This mass email is brought to you by the questions of Cathy Newton:


What were the highlights of your week?
Exchanges happened, I had a good interview with President. Not a lot of highlight things tbh
How was the weather? 
Not as cold as normal, which was nice. Always had to wear at least a sweater though.
Are you still getting enough to eat?
Yes, all that is wrong foodwise is that eggs are mad expensive
Have you been able to go to the temple recently? 
That's next week, so not yet
How is Elder Brown? 
I'll tell you what I told President Sonksen in interviews: He's good, but just hard on himself sometimes.
Are you still in good spirits?
Have I ever not been good in spirits? I'm fine, worry not.
Feeling any better about your command of Korean?
I am slowly, but surely, being not a complete failure. This week Alex (investigator teen we talk to in English and teach Korean) said that I was doing good, I just sound a little American sometimes.
Have you been cooking lately?
Just a little, planning on more this week
Have you eaten all the peanut butter?
Nah, I am eating it sparingly, for it is precious. Also btw, President Sonksen knows an inordinate amount of stuff about  peanut butter. I love him

Discover Bark
Scrape and Scratch
Thin layer, but durable protection
Stop the Problem
How?
Run for the Hills
The Proof is Ice
Bark

Best Wishes,
Elder Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment