Sunday, January 1, 2017

Week 23: I'm 21!

Discover Cusp
Aquarius and Capricorn
Half this, but half that
Stop the problem
How?
Eat a year
The proof is stubborn
Cusp

Well, New Year's happened. Outside of that nothing much happened this week. Being Christmasless has left the world in a sorry state. 

But yeah, I'm 21 now. Korean age is fun. Fun fact: They tried to change the aging system to the international one one time, and the people just didn't comply to it. It's pretty fun.

Yeah, I got nothing, but I do have pictures! Have fun with those, and Happy New Year!
Me and my present (There's also a video of me opening it, but I don't think I can send videos?)

We gave him candy because 이동선 is the best

It's the New Year! I know I look distressed

S/o to the Browns for the glasses though.
 
And yeah, have a good week, nerds,

Elder Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment