Sunday, August 20, 2017

Week 56: Interviews happened I guess?

It was on the street. Munmak is an artist town apparently. At least that's what Christmas Cafe guy says
Discover water bottle
swing and slosh 
utilitarian use but a plethora of joviality 
stop the problem
how?
wood for sheep
the proof is burning
Water Bottle

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this week is transfer calls and I'm still the oldest one in the area and we're all scared. What if I go back to Seoul? I'm not ready for that kind of pressure

Nah, don't worry, I'll serve in Wonju forever. It is my home where I live. 

Anywho, this week was good. Not too rainy, but not too sunny. Not too hot, but not quite nice nice weather. Yaknow? Like we just went through, did the work. Taught some people. After one appointment we got driven all the way up to our old favorite, 횡성. It was so nice of them. Like it's a half-hour car ride. We gave them English class at least

Oh yeah, also this week was the Chicken and Beer Festival in the Market. We proselytized in there, and it was fun, but also there was literally nothing I could partake of. Good times.

Also I took pics this week, as I have been less wont to do recently, so stay tuned. 

And yeah, Sister Sonksen inspected our house and was rather concerned at the lack of a lock on our door. To be fair, it is there, we just don't have a key. Anywho, that problem is solved now, and the only other item of report is that Sister Sonksen likes my study room wall. 

And back to the subject line, I had an interview with President. It's always so relaxing to talk to him. Except this time he asked if I was ready for leadership, which was scary, but he even helped me be less scared of that when I become a leader in three transfers or so

haha I'm in denial

Best wishes, 

El🎵er Newton
Thank Elder Saguinsin for reminding me that you all might want a pic of me and not a random road in Korea with a painting and Kimchi Squatting Korean in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment