Sunday, August 6, 2017

Week 54: Red Hot Chile Peppers

Elder Newton, Elder Bond and Elder Lee
Discover Cracker
crumble and crunch
scattered crumbs, but gathered stack
stop the problem
How?
Shine your shoes
The proof is  =: O
Cracker

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii to you all! It has been one of the hottest weeks of my life. Wonju is so hot, and I was so grateful for every moment inside. This week also flew by, but we have a couple things we can talk about, so let's go

Thing the First: 
 
I taught a Chilean this week. It was a sick exchange. Also my Spanish is terrible, but I can translate from Spanish to Korean, which was interesting. The man's name was Alex(some suffix that we aren't 100 percent sure of) and his son is Alexander. I have no picture, but just imagine Angel Herrera but with a beard. It's spoopy. He's living in Korea because of his wife (she teaches English) and works as an internet design person. He also is so sincere. He said he felt a special feeling at the word restoration, and if that doesn't scream prepared, I don't know what does. 
 
Also, I spent all week praying for the gift of tongues in this meeting, which came in handy, because at the end I was able to (in a probably incorrect way) translate Elder Lee's testimony into broken Spanish. Shoutout to Dad and the Spanish branch. 
 
Speaking of, I got to testify on the street a lot this week about learning the gospel in different languages, and it was nice

Thing the Second: 

I forget, and I'm low on time. So part 2 will be pics! Sorry I'm not there. Whoops

Bus ride to Gangneung (l-r Elder Lee, Elder Saguinsin, Elder Bond)

Pretty sights in Hoengseung (fun fact: There are three times as many cows as people in this county)

We went biking this morning. It was sweet

A dragon looks over his kingdom


Thanks for reading!

Best wishes,
Elder Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment