Sunday, June 25, 2017

Week 48: Subject lines are the most stressful parts of emails

I took a picture because the sky was pretty
Discover Key
Switch and squeal
Simple modulation but Diminished chord
Stop the problem
How? 
Take the plunge
The proof is pillow
Key

This week just flew by. Not much even happened, but also things happened. Missionary work is like that. 

But we have important things to talk about:

It's only six months to Christmas! I love Christmas so much. I should probably start preparing now tbh. I love Christmas. I also watered PlantyMcPlantface again this week. It feels like yesterday, but the last time was a month ago. I love succulents. It means I only have to water him six more times before Christmas (and the last one will be Christmas Eve).

We found a new investigator this week by the way. He's a year older than me, but we're both born in the year of the ox, so we're still friends. We met him on the street a week or two ago, and when I texted him he was a little surprised that I actually texted. So we set up an appointment to eat ice cream and talk about Jesus, as you do, but he only had time Sunday. So we had to buy ice cream Saturday night and store it in the church freezer. That was a good time. 

So yeah, we met the kid, and we just sat and talked in the kitchen of the church eating vanilla ice cream. It was a great first lesson, let me tell you. It was almost like member missionary work, which, by the way, I really want to do now. It's like missionary work, except you're not always stressed. It sounds amazing. 

And yeah, so that was how we achieved our weekly goal with like an hour to spare. It was good. 

And that's about it. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Best Wishes,
Elder Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment