Sunday, June 4, 2017

Week 45: Hey, want a sticker?

Discover Whey
Cool and Curdle
Simple Breakfast but complex molecule
Stop the Problem
How?
Fold the crane
The proof is disapproval
Whey

So hi. The most predictable news from Korea is that while I am a day ahead, an hour is still the same amount of time as it is in America, and typing is not my strongest suit. (That's my navy one, if you're curious)

So as for short news: Meeting people is hard, but it's OK because so is proselyting. We did that a lot this week. I discovered my favorite method yet, though. All you do is give people stickers on the street. It's an instant bond, both emotionally and literally to their skin. It has really helped people open up. 

Warning: Sometimes people don't understand what's going on, and they end up just walking away looking confused

And in other news: Transfers! But I'm staying so it's chill. So is Elder Lee. So that is also chill. Elder Shumway is heading off to my old area to be companions with the old AP. That'll be cool. I'm telling him all the memes, so he'll be ready. 

Also our beloved Elder Horne, poor fifth-transfer Elder Horne, is going to the office. 
And I am really out of time, so here's pics. Elder Shumway had a birthday.

Also I keep running into these things. The Olympics are still a while out and yet …

He enjoyed his stapler


Best wishes, 

Elder Newton

P.S. Oh yeah, I have a new companion. He's Filipino and I'll make him teach me Tagalog I think. His name is hard for me to remember though. It's Seguinsin? I think? We'll keep you updated

No comments:

Post a Comment