Sunday, June 18, 2017

Week 47: Stolen memes

Here's Han Lee with one of the stolen streetboards (before it was stolen).

Discover Blood Donation
Draw and Drip
Give life but get a cookie
Stop the Problem
How?
Treat the fool
The proof is pollution
Blood Donation

I'm working on this poem's Korean translation. We'll see how it goes.

So I've spent another week in Korea! Good job me. There has been no death, which is always fortunate.

So yeah, we went to Seoul last week. I had cream cheese kimbap. It was really good actually. Our appointment was forever, so there wasn't a lot of time to do much in Seoul. It was mostly starting the day in Wonju, grabbing a quick snack in the market, getting to Seoul about noon, wandering the city for a bit, getting it legal again for my companion to stay in Korea, and then running around Seoul more. 

Then the rest of the week was OK. Only a couple things happened, really. 

1. Our streetboards were stolen.* They are gone, so we are starting the slow process of remaking what was lost. Our "Talk to Me in Korean" board turned out pretty good, though. 

2. We met a Chilean less-active member yesterday. That was really crazy. We were just in the market streetboarding and she came up to get a picture with us. She only has her day off on Sunday, and she lives a little far from the church, so we don't know if we can get her to church, but it was cool to translate between Korean and Spanish. (I just need to remember enough Spanish to go the other way now.) 

And yeah. Those are the memes.

Here's pics

The aforementioned kimbap
The greatest king of all time
Now ft. me
They follow me
I am still aesthetic trash
Best Wishes,
Elder Newton
* Elder Newton believes he knows who the culprit is.

No comments:

Post a Comment