Sunday, April 23, 2017

Week 39: Aesthetics and a busy week without news

Discover Gyroscope
Wobble and Whizz
Fine point, but firm balance
Stop the problem
How?
Shout
The proof is Mob
Gyroscope

Yeah, I didn't get transferred, and neither did my companion. And we just kind of did missionary work. But here's another picture email, I guess.

So this one is kind of old, but I discovered my camera had a selective color feature. I like it

So we were planning on going to the beach, but it rained, so we saw Paralympic Ice Hockey. It was amazing. Like. So intense. I loved it. It was America versus Canada and so we got American flags, and when America won we heard the national anthem. It was cool

I got a picture with the tiger guy!

Aesthetic ft. Elder Shumway

Spoilers for my next email …


And yeah. I really am newsless. We're changing up our musical numbers for next month? That'll be fun. When they get good I'll send a video maybe. In the meantime have a good week! 

Best wishes,

Elder Newton



No comments:

Post a Comment