Sunday, April 9, 2017

Week 37: CONFERENCE

Discover Clock
Tock and Tick
Straight hands but Curved face
Stop the problem
How?
Burn down the Kitchen
The proof is fertility
Clock

So yeah everyone, I watched/ listened to conference this week! I may be a day ahead, but I'm a week behind on the Prophet's words. But it's okay, they were still good. During the week in the mornings we listened to Women's session. I really liked Sister Linda K. Burton's talk on certain women. That morning I even read the story of the woman who reached out to the Savior's garment, and she was described as a certain woman. I liked that connection, and I remembered it even more after that same story was told twice in conference. 

And yeah, also I have an update on my magic investigator. Well, kind of two.

1. I think I am now his daughter's slave. She is very bossy and makes me do a lot of things. But they are fun things, like playing pretend and taking pictures, so I don't mind.

2. It turns out the man has already been a member for 15 years. That was a fun lesson. I'm glad we hadn't gotten to the baptismal commitment by the time he told us. He is a less-active member though, so we get to strengthen his faith now. But honestly, he's great. He came to Saturday conference sessions and everything. 

And other than conference this week, not a lot was super exciting. We baked cookies the night before, and they were really good. Elder Horne had some choco chips from America. 

Ummm yeah, I dunno. Here's some pictures?
박의창! I facetimed him on Sunday.* He's in Utah now

Sunsets are pretty

I like Bokeh. Different night from the last picture

District (Elder Shumway, Elder Horne, Sister Lynn, Sister Jeonhan-ala, Elder Diamante) and Branch President at Conference

Cherry Blossom. I'm trying to get one with a bee, but those pics are hard

Anyway, I love you all! Listen to conference again. I know that's what I'll be doing this week. I love conference. 

Best wishes,

Elder Newton
* With his mom, at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment