Sunday, February 5, 2017

Week 28: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM TERRIBLE AT TIME MANAGEMENT

Discover Change
Grapple and Grasp
Smooth Sides but a ridged edge
Stop the Problem
How?
Barge into the ceremony
The Proof is QED
Change

HA, I'm so funny. It's the money change, not just change change. Laugh at me.

Anyway, I am bad at time management (as the subject line says).

News: We picked up a new investigator from English class. He's nice, and has now been to church twice. Teaching with a Korean is fun, but I definitely teach slower than him, but like he doesn't judge me for it, and that's nice.

I went to a funeral and it was really nice. I'll write a letter and have Mom post it on the blog thing. I hear that's around. 

New companion is cool and weird.* And, yeh. Have some pictures bc I have nothing else at the moment
Elder Brown's last moments of having to deal with me as a companion
Poor Elder Ryu. He doesn't know what's coming. (Hint: It's me, and being shown around an area by a missionary without a sense of direction)
He has really different hair in the mornings
Sister Ouzounian owed him a Megamac so she got one delivered to the church. He was very happy.
 
 
And yeah, that's the mass email. Hope you had fun!

Elder Newton
 
* Yeah, he's pretty cool weird. Not too weird weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment