Sunday, February 19, 2017

Week 30: Q&A #2 because Mom has questions

Elder Newton's mother asked about the cat and he said, "It was up in 삼송  and I love her."

Han Lee schools everyone in Jenga.
Tell me more about Elder Ryu. What are his strengths?
He is good at almost but not quite napping during studies. … JK. He's great, he's really good at Korean and also Jenga. Man, do I have some videos to show y'all in two years. Let me just say, Family Home Evening was lit.

What do you feel are your strengths?
In which my mother conducts virtual companionship inventory. I know my weakness is letter writing (I'm so sorry btw). Ummmmmmmm I think I'm good at writing reviews. Like, my area book is so dang good. I should photocopy it tbh.

What is something he did that made you laugh, and vice versa?
He is just really funny? And I'm really funny? Yesterday he asked me if I knew what 인성 was, and I didn't, so he pulled out the phone, and showed me the definition as he said, "You have trash 인성 ." I'll let y'all look it up, it's pretty funny.

What is something you like about President Sonksen and Sister Sonksen?
They have really nice trainings, like the one we had this week. It was on Valentine's Day and I got a package! And also we saw the 1997 Faith in Every Footstep video. That was fun. Oh! President Sonksen knows so much about peanut butter, it's amazing.

How are your feet? Are you staying warm?
Yes, Mother, they are fine. They help me walk very well. Also I am warm, it's a good time.

What is your favorite meal that members have served you? Are there food trucks or carts in your area? Are you remembering to eat dinner? Do you still have spaghetti every Friday?
One time a sister made me vegetarian Kimchi Chigae (a translation I am sure is wrong) and I loved it so very much. There are no trucks, there are occasionally snack carts, but not a lot. And, yes, I remember to eat dinner. Spaghetti Friday was discontinued due to the First Presidency,* but I still eat spaghetti.

Do you ever get to spend time in Primary helping with sharing time? Have you been asked to speak in sacrament meeting?
I have never been to Primary, and it saddens me to no end.  I have only spoken in sacrament meeting once, when I first came, to bear my testimony. This makes me happy to no end. 

And yeah, we'll close with a Discover Poem and be good.

Discover Jenga
Twinge and Topple
One Block but Sturdy Base
Stop the problem
How?
Feed my sheep
The proof is Etiquette
Jenga

Best wishes, 
Elder Newton 

* The missionaries get only 30 minutes for lunch now.

No comments:

Post a Comment