Sunday, February 26, 2017

Week 31: Elder Holland I guess is the big news?

First off: Pics!
Proof I saw Cavalia in Korea. It's everywhere.
 


This was Elder Newton's group from the Missionary Training Center (remember that from last summer?). They aren't all in the same mission in Korea, but they gathered for a special conference in Seoul this past week. From left, Elders Babbitt, Pulsipher, Coon, Morgan, Giauque and Newton; Sisters Phocharoen, Cañete, Legaspi and Stringham.
The District! I love them all so much, they're so pure. And like this was before Holland, so I'll talk about him here just because I want to. He was really cool, really passionate, and really funny. Also, man, is he good with words. I liked him a lot, and he shared a lot of kinda personal stuff I probably shouldn't email about? But our conference was good, and we all shook his hand. I liked it a lot. And, yeah.

Also, yes, I am on the same peninsula as Elder Gilmore (a friend from middle school). It cool

Streetboarding = not the same as skateboarding
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Han! He's the less-active member (maybe ex-less active now? I don't know tbh) whose computer I used at Christmas. We did streetboarding* last night and he tagged along. Basically after the Elder Holland broadcast stake conference he left church with mission papers in hand. I really don't believe this kid. 

And there isn't a whole lot else.

Except a discover poem!

Discover Holly
Swish and Flick
One phoenix but two feathers
Stop the Problem
How?
All was well
The proof is 11 inches
Holly

Best wishes,
Elder Newton
 
* Elder Newton explains: "It's like you have an interactive board thing to get people to talk to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment