Sunday, May 7, 2017

Week 41: I am very random in how much detail I have for emails

I apologize in advance for the admittedly meh discover poem. Next week I'll be better.

Discover Rag
Wring and wipe
Clean surface but dirty cloth
Stop the problem
How?
Let that sink in
The proof is photosynthesis
Rag

And yeah. We got our district leader last P-Day. That was fun. I have not yet taken a picture with him. So no one gets to know what he looks like. He's nice, though, and very sarcastic. 

And yeah, now everything is back to normal. I'm keeping a video journal now? They're all embarrassing so far tbh, but it's fun. Also I found the plug to our bathtub, so now I can finally take baths in Korea outside of the public baths. Which is a little more relaxing. 

And yeah, we went to 강릉 which is always fun. I saw my Elder Pulsipher. I love the man. Also that day has the only story, I think. So we'll go with that for the weekly email. 

Basically we got back from zone training and were very hungry. It was a long bus ride. So we're walking home and talking to this older guy. And I don't understand what he's saying a lot, but eventually I get enough to realize he's taking us to a park so we can sit down and talk. So that was nice. I like people who talk to us willingly.

Sooo we sit down and whatnot and start chatting. It ends up being an hourlong discussion of like half the Restoration, and half Korean culture and churches. I also learned how to talk about Zodiac signs in Korean. And he was a really cool guy. We haven't been able to meet again yet, but maybe next week he'll be a new investigator? I'm excited. 

And yeah, here's all the pics I took this week.
Olympic things!

I like sunsets

    
This one is fancier though
 And yeah, that's about it.

Best wishes,
Elder Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment