Sunday, March 26, 2017

Week 35: I am still out here, and don't know how to write mass emails

Discover Blank
Scribble and Scratch
Several ideas, but no alliteration
Stop the problem
How?
Pour the mix
The proof is Gladiator
Blank

So yeah, I am still in Wonju! It's great! We went to zone conference this week, so there was a lot of bus riding. I went through the city where the Olympics will be next year, but I don't have pictures of that part. Sorry. I am trying to improve, but speaking of pictures ...

Here's one I took ages ago at a place near the temple. It reminded me of Mary and Jonah and their play from, like, months ago. So here ya go.

This week we were meaning to go check out a college in our area, but we took the bus in the wrong direction. And so this is where we ended up. It was fun.

I saw an aesthetic, but it didn't work out like I wanted.

 View from the apartment.*

Elder Shumway studying.

So yeah, I'm just learning still, and taking sporadic pictures. A lot is the same, including my poor email time management. So we'll be short today, good thing nothing huge happened this week.

Best wishes,
Elder Newton

* Elder Newton is on the 18th floor of his building.

No comments:

Post a Comment