Sunday, March 12, 2017

Week 33: Fear.png

Discover Book
Skim and Slam
Short story but lasting impact
Stop the problem
How?
Uproot the mangrove
The proof is collection
Book

Look at the two pictures I took this week!


Isn't it exciting?

Anywhoooo, it's been a good time out here in 녹번. It was also my final week and I'm terribly sad. For one I had to talk in church. It was the worst. I haven't had to do that since I first got to country. But it's k, I know like three more Korean things now. 

But anyway the point is I'm moving to 원주 and I'm gonna be senior companion and I'm terrified. Like I'm excited because Elder Brown told me so much about Wonju, and it sounds like heaven, but I do not want to be senior companion. It's terrible. You have responsibility. Also like 녹번 was my home. I've lived here for like six months. It was a good time. I know so many random things about the area and our house. It's weird being the oldest somewhere. Like, the other day I heard the other elders complaining the vacuum couldn't change suction. But like, the vacuum does change suction. Like, if I was gone they would have never known. It's a lot of responsibility.

I feel like Icarus or something. I'm this ridiculously unprepared kid standing on the brink of what everyone tells him will be great, but all he's got is some waxed-together feathers and a wooden frame keeping him from dying in the ocean. Like his dad was a genius, but also he still messed it up. It's OK though. Like, maybe Elder Shumway will be more responsible than me. 

I don't know what the point of this email was. I'm just a mess. I'll let y'all know how Wonju is later or something.

Best wishes,

Elder Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment