Sunday, November 13, 2016

The many, many photos of week 16

MONDAY

Haircuts! (I forgot to take a picture of the post office, but we went there too.)

We played sports with him!

I have wanted this aesthetic for weeks now.

TUESDAY

Hongje is aesthetic (so is Elder Brown).

Ice cream-eating kid's father. I love him dearly.

He's so cute.

Elder Brown eating ice cream with Korean kid.

English class.

A cool youth (Yo Dong Jin).

Also Sister Lenhart wanted in on pics.

 WEDNESDAY

On the subway on the way to zone training.

Elder Brown tried to say hello to no one. (Get it? Because camouflage?)

In the chapel.



THURSDAY

Making a survey

Guy right near where I met (the guy from first week in Korea)

FRIDAY

Weekly planning! It's great. We eat spaghetti before and then blow bubbles at the end.

We saw one of the other elders' investigators while streetboarding, and he bought us ice cream. But I took a pic of the moon instead.

Reflections on the subway.

A guy wasn't home, but the moon was still nice.

We saw the sisters at the church.

"Your family wants pictures of you, not Bebero." — Elder Brown

I still took a pic of Bebero, though.

Daily planning aesthetics

SATURDAY

Typical breakfast

The district going to a lunch with our ward mission leader (ft. The Beatles)

Elder Brown aesthetics

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Family Home Evening. Sister Ouzounian is losing spoons, and a sister is playing "Called to Serve" on the piano

SUNDAY
I was bad at pictures, so instead of church, you get mailboxes I saw during the day.
By Enoch's house (he's a Chinese less-active member)

Near home

TODAY
View from my study

Aesthetic

No comments:

Post a Comment