Sunday, January 28, 2018

Week 79: Well we cut a ribbon so that was cool

Can you spot Elder Newton?
Discover Bed 
Rest and roll
Stagnant position but restless stomach
Stop the Problem
How?
Add a layer
The proof is Ceremonial
Bed

We did another week in the Gangneung! It started with an alright P-day in which Elder Lee bought Catan but Elder Newton could not find a winter coat in a color he wanted.* (I know, a tragedy) But it's chill because IT FINALLY SNOWED. Oh I was so happy. I love snow and winter and life. 
 
We found a Popsicle stick trying to go home

Also this week I learned that each member of the branch is my mother, but in a slightly different way. See, I was a little sick this week, and they all kept on calling and asking about if I'd eaten medicine. I got like 2 oranges, a bunch of , and also a bag of kiwis. They're so nice. 
 
So we went up to the stadium on the one day I wasn't sick, and these pine trees popped up everywhere. They really spruce up the place

And then on Saturday we opened our Olympic Service Station! It's sick. You all saw it on Facebook. Come to Korea and check it out. We help people find their way around the Olympicness of it all. There's Family History to do if you're into that sort of thing, and in the upstairs there's arts, crafts and live Olympic coverage. It's all a huge miracle in a couple of container boxes. 

On Sunday I gave a talk in church, but I wrote it all while being sick and tired, so I think the only thing the members understood was that I love Mary Newton. This is a good thing for everyone to understand but still. We had some good meetings. A less-active son of one of the sisters came. He was cool. 
 
This one doesn't have a joke, it's just a cool bridge

After church we had a chance to volunteer at the center, and it was great. We ended up having it really easy because someone just walked in and asked where he could charge his phone. So we just walked him up, had a nice chat, toured the center and sent him off on the KTX. All good memes. We'll be doing this a lot, so more next week I guess. Have fun in all of your Olympic prep!

Best Wishes,
Elder Newton
 
* More than 18 months ago, Mom bought Elder Newton a winter coat. He was present for this. Only now does Elder Newton inform his mother that he doesn't like the color … black.

No comments:

Post a Comment