Sunday, December 25, 2016

Week 22: Merry Boxing Day!

Or Merry Christmas. Wherever you are. In any case, Christmas was great. I'll just talk about that, because it's all that matters.

Opening presents was great, shoutout to all the gifts and letters. I love them so. Give me letters. 

Church was nice. There were many musical numbers and nice speakers. It did go 40 minutes over though. 

Then we called and I was fed graciously by 이춘호. 

Then we were called by a member whose kids had asked to see the missionaries on Christmas. He taught us some Korean culture and we ate spaghetti. It was a nice night. Their kids are really fun.

Then we finished the night off with caroling with Lin Jiu and the district. It was fun. 

And yeah, I was bad this week and this email isn't that great and I'm sorry. You have video of me now though. Just look at that. 

But for now:

Discover Christmas
Wrap and Tear
Cold Day but Warming Memories
Stop the problem
How?
Jolt out of Bed
The proof is Strawberry
Christmas

Elder Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment