Sunday, December 18, 2016

Week 21: A long-awaited asterisk

Discover Asterisk
Expound and Explain
Quick Stroke but Slow Follow-up
Stop the Problem
How?
Poke a hole in the Ozone
The proof is Earth
Asterisk

*Line 6 (from last week's email) is a quote provided by our lovely Sister Ouzounian

Dear everyone, 

I have pictures! Again!

From the archives:
A pic of Elder Brown you could maybe pretend was me
One time 이한미 was trying to figure out my camera

From this week!

Elder Gildea also left and I felt bad not having a pic of him
Christmas in Korea
At the Sonksens' home. I saw Elder Gilmore†, but I didn't take a pic with him.  You can see 김지훈 though. He's nice.

And yeah, I have little news. Life is great. Sister Sonksen says I have a positive attitude. (I don't see it myself.) And the world is just grand. 

We've prepared a lot for Christmas. We're gonna do a bell choir for the ward party. Sister Ouzounian is a miracle worker. 

And yeah, more later? Merry Christmas!

Elder Newton

† Elder Palepoi Gilmore has been Elder Newton's friend since they were 10 years old. He arrived in the Korea Seoul Mission on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment