Sunday, October 16, 2016

Week 12: Well, apparently I have to talk to people

Elder Newton with his friend from a couple of weeks ago
Dear audience of reader people,

Discover Streetboarding
Stick and cheer
simple color scheme but complex life questions
Stop the problem
How?
Wall up your friend
The proof is Kick
Streetboarding

So apparently I am good at Korean. It took a couple weeks, but people here are now telling me. Or now I finally understand when they tell me. It took a while for me to get the accent thing. I was used to listening to white people speaking Korean. Now, this may seem like good news, but it means that I no longer can use the "I don't know Korean" excuse. I liked that one a lot. 

Now I'm learning how to talk to people on the street. I mostly give high fives to students and ask if they like English. Then I can invite them to English class, and it's great. Old people are still a little scary, but I'm working on that. 

Anyway though, the biggest news is that we finally have pictures, so I'll just send those instead of more blather from me.

-Elder Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment