Sunday, May 13, 2018

Week 95: My Mom Is Really Cool

Special visitors from Wonju!
Discover Mom
Bear and Birth
English Language but Welsh Heritage
Stop the problem
How?
Cut the Apple
The proof is choice
Mom

Well we've had some memes this week. 

What did we do?

Things. 

Oh that's right, I had to spend a great deal of time at the church making the Taebaek Church History for last year. It was fun. Also hard, seeing as I wasn't there. It's OK, I just spent almost seven hours in the clerk's office on Sunday. It worked out though. 

We also saw the family. They still exist, if you weren't aware. 

Oh by the way, on Saturday I was waiting for the computer to load and found out how to proportion a balloon kangaroo. It's sick. I'll demonstrate sometime. 
The famous pond of Taebaek
Also Old Branch President Kim is still the best. I called him, along with our whole branch, to wish him a happy parents day. It was good. Then he said he was planning on visiting on Sunday. So it was great. He kept our sacrament meeting attendance not too low and then after the family conversationing we did some clarinet. Then I had to do clerk stuff and so his family looked around the Pond while they waited for that and the water to turn back on. Once that was done they came back and did the dishes and cleaned a bit even though everyone else was gone and they had a two-hour drive back home. They're the best. They also gave me fake meat to eat, which I thought was hilarious. 

And yeah. Those be the memes. Peace✌

Best Wishes,
Elder Newton
Elder Newton with his "Korean father" and a reunion of clarinets

No comments:

Post a Comment