Sunday, December 4, 2016

Week 19: A week in 5 pics because this week wasn't super exciting

We went to the temple! It was great. Sister Lenhart is leaving, so she wanted pics of us all together. And then the other elders had to miss temple day (because of zone leadership training). But it's k.

After temple we ate at legitimately one of the best Mexican restaurants I've ever been to. It was amazing. If y'all ever visit Korea in two years, go to Taco Loco and take me with you.

Here's me with our Light the World board we made

A sister in the ward gave us matching scarves! Aren't we cute?


​I wrote Lin Jiu a Christmas card, and he really liked it. 



Discover Close call*
Upload and get distracted
Simple slip up but obvious absence
Stop the Problem
How?
Add the poem
The proof is guilt
Close Call

More next week!
Hope y'all are Christmasing!

Elder Newton
 
* I wasn't sure what close call Elder Newton was talking about here, so I asked him. In case you were also confused, it's just that he almost forgot to write his weekly poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment